FMS DH-2 Beaver 2000 mm PNP - Now with Reflex Gyro Stabilization
Note, the actual airplane is actually red/white!
The new, giant FMS Beaver 2000 mm combines stunning beauty and realism with upgrades, updated technology, and new features. The largest propeller aircraft offered in the FMS line is a giant scale gem that offers incredible value. It now also includes the new 3-axis REFLEX system for added flying help!
Not only does it look fantastic, the Beaver performs superbly. The thrust force can reach more than 5000g, the flying weight is only 3800g. With a classic, elegant black and yellow trim scheme, the Beaver combines breath-taking visuals with its impressive performance specs. Capable of leisurely low and mid-speed flight, this model still maintains surprising aerobatic qualities.
Easier than ever.
With the latest multi-connect technology, FMS has streamlined the wiring system, making it easier to install and eliminating wiring problems. Easier plane transport is facilitated by the new connectors that allow pilots to remove and replace wings with just one step. All channels on each wing are brought together in one port. The customers can install the main wing set simply by inserting the port and then securing with four screws.
To make flying the Beaver more fun at night, there are 5 LED lights. Light up the night with LEDs located in front of the main wing set and at the rear of the fuselage.
The aileron and flap are to scale. The latest EPO52 foam material as well as the hollow main wing greatly alleviates the airplane weight.
Electric retracts and floats are available to add to the package. These retracts will make your model ready to tow banners and gliders. With optional floats, the Beaver’s high-powered motor is ready to be put to the test of a water take off.
- New Reflex Gyro & Accelerometer Sensor System!
- Multi-connector for easy assembly
- Lighter EPO 52 foam
- Metal landing gear designed for hard landings
- Scaled LED night lights
- Large tires for any surface
- Servo box design for easy assembly & disassembly
- Scaled flaps
- Newly developed lightweight hollow main wing
- Oversized battery hatch for 6s battery and 15 minutes of flying time
- Optional upgrades
In the new Reflex system there are three flight modes: Stabilized, Optimized & Off, which are designed for pilots with different skill levels. The Reflex functions help pilots more easily to operate and insist flying performance.
Reflex System Overview:
- Utilizes a high-speed 32-bit ARM processor onboard.
- Sensors: Solid-state 3 axis gyro and 3 axis accelerometer.
- Automatically recognizes SBUS/PPM/PWM systems, compatible with all radio systems with 4 channels or above.
- Easy operation: the Reflex system is programmed specifically for the aircraft it is connected to. No further programming is needed. The user only needs to connect their receiver to the gyro and setup the aircraft normally.
3 Reflex Flight Mode Functions:
- Stabilized, Optimized or off.
- This is controlled with a 2 or 3 position switch on the transmitter. When assigned to a 2 position switch, the Reflex system switches between stabilized and optimized modes.
- If the transmitter does not have adequate auxiliary channels, the included jumper should be used to change the control mode of the Reflex system.
Reflex Stabilized mode:
Designed for beginners, Reflex will rapidly level the aircraft from any attitude when this mode is activated. Stabilized mode combines accelerometer and gyro data to determine how to level the aircraft when the control sticks are released giving pilots absolute peace of mind.
Turns off all gyro functionality, the aircraft is flown completely manually when the gyro is off.
Reflex Optimized Mode:
Utilizing advanced solid-state gyros, the Reflex system maintains aircraft attitude by counteracting inflight upsets- from gusts to crosswinds. With Reflex, even small aircraft will fly with the confidence of something much larger!
- Wingspan: 2000 mm
- Overall Length: 1304 mm
- Flying Weight: around 3800 g
- Motor: Brushless 4258-KV550
- ESC: 70A
- Servos: 6x 7g Metal Digital
- Rec Radio: 6 Channel
- CG (center of gravity): 70-75 mm (from leading edge)
- Prop: 2-blade 15x9
- Recommended Battery: LiPo 22.2V 4000mah (XT60, double check in your model)
- Aileron: Yes
- Elevator: Yes
- Rudder: Yes
- Flaps: Yes
- Retracts: No
- Approx. Flying Duration:
- Minimum Age Recommendation: 14+
- Experience Level:
- Recommended Environment: Outdoor
- Assembly Time:
- Is Assembly Required: Yes
- Material: Durable EPO
- Requires: Radio System, Battery, Charger & Optional Floats
Υπάρχουσες Κριτικές: 0