Hobbywing Fusion SE 1200KVThe Fusion SE provides an integrated space-saving design for hobbyists.
FOC powered with proven design heritage
FOC has been a game changer for the crawling segm ent. The extreme efﬁciency operates at lower temps and provides extended runtimes. The nearly silent operation provides amazing power and response at all speeds while providing extremely low RPM control. Compared to normal brushless, FOC systems provide a dramatic increase in response and power delivery.
The smart torque output control feature of the built-in FOC ESC ensures unmatched downhill and uphill driving. The ESC can automatically adjust the motor output to RPM to match the driver inputs.
Intelligent Torque Output is a smart management system that allows the ESC to adjust the motor for inclines or descent under any load to match the throttle.
U-matched hill-hold function
With 8 levels of drag brake force (Power) and 9 levels of Drag Brake Rate, drivers can fine-tune their vehicle’s hill-holding power and general driving. Overall, drag brakes can be 2 times stronger than normal brushless setups.
Designed for Durability
Silicon rubber gaskets, electronic buttons, and quality hardware ensure a long life for the Fusion SE. Made to take the abuse and conditions of daily RC bashers.
Ready for all weather and track conditions
IP-67 waterproof rating ensures the Fusion SE has protection from water, dust, and about anything else that gets thrown at it. Designed to withstand all conditions time and time again.
Note: The IP67 protection level mentioned above is splash-resistant, water-resistant and dust-resistant under normal use, and is tested under controlled laboratory conditions. Its effect is in the GB / T 4208-2017 (domestic) / IEC 60529 (overseas) standard to IP67 level. Splash, water and dust resistance are not permanently effective, and the level of protection may decline due to aging. Do not soak for a long time to avoid damaging the product.
- Type: 1/10 Brushless, Sensored, Waterproof (IP67) ESC & Motor Combo
- Cont./Peak Current: 40A
- Input Voltage: 2-3S Lipo/6-9 Cell NiMH
- BEC Output: 6V/7.4V @ 4A (6A peak)
- Motor KV: 1200KV
- Diameter/length of Motor: 36mm / 58.1mm
- Shaft diameter / exposed shaft length: 3.175mm / 16.5mm
- Motor Poles: 4
- Firmware Upgrade: Not Supported
- Size: 36X58.1mm
- Weight: 201g (including wires & connectors)
- Application: 1/10 Rock crawlers
Wires & Connectors:
- Input Wires: 14AWG-200mm
- Input Connectors: XT60
ESC Programing via:
- SET Button on ESC: Not Supported
- LED Program Box: Supported
- LCD Program Box: Not Supported
- OTA Programmer: Not Supported
- Program Port: Independent programming interface (switch position)
Υπάρχουσες Κριτικές: 0