Hobbywing QuicRun WP 1080 G2 Crawler ESC
Four running modes are available - Fits a variety of control habits and control needs:
- Forward with brakes
- Forward & reverse with brakes
- Forward & reverse
- Real car running mode
The first ”Real Car Mode”
The direction of the motor is switchable in real time by using the idle channel on the transmitter. Pull the trigger for "forward" Push the trigger for "brake" Pull the trigger with the "reverse channel" on will give you "reverse" (Requires an open channel on the receiver) This new feature will provide the user with a unique experience unlike any other.
Multiple, easy to set parameters
15 Programmable Items let's drivers easily tune their vehicle with the LED Programming Box connected to the programming port.
Temperature control upgrade
The New design reduces operating temperatures of the ESC by about 15 degrees improving reliability. The ESC also has a fan mount to meet additional cooling needs
The BEC Upgrade includes maximum output to 6A and provides 6V/7.4V/8.4V output options to support most of the servos on the market.
IP67 Standard for being waterproof and dust-proof for various weather conditions, and driving surfaces.
Note: The IP67 protection level mentioned above is splash-resistant, water-resistant and dust-resistant under normal use, and is tested under controlled laboratory conditions. Its effect is in the GB / T 4208-2017 (domestic) / IEC 60529 (overseas) standard to IP67 level. Splash, water and dust resistance are not permanently effective, and the level of protection may decline due to aging.
- Fully waterproof design for all conditions. (Note: please clean and dry it after use for avoiding rusty connectors)
- HOBBYWING patented copper heat-conductive plates attached to the MOSFET board allows the internal heat to be quickly transferred to the CNC-machined aluminum reticular heat sink for great heat dissipation.
- High reliable electronic switch design prevents mechanical switch failure due to dirt, water, dust and etc.
- Tunable drag brake and drag brake rate for different vehicles, tracks and control feel. Adjustable PWM frequency combined with advanced freewheeling (/DEO) technology guarantees great throttle linearity and driving feel.
- Innovative real car mode, make the downhill control of the vehicle more stable, and provide new fun for the car.
- It has the function of using transmitter (AUX channel) to adjust the drag brake force in real time, and switch the drag brake force anytime and anywhere according to the demand.
- Multiple protections: low-voltage cutoff protection, thermal protection, and throttle signal loss protection.
- Separate programming port to easily connect the LED program card to the ESC.
- Single-button ESC programming and factory reset.
- ESC programming via Hobbywing LED program card
- Type: 1/10, Brushed, Waterproof ESC
- Cont./Peak Current: 80A/400A
- Input Voltage: 2-3S Lipo / 5-9S NiMH
- BEC Output: 6/7.4/8.4V @ 4 (6A Peak)
- Input Wires: 14AWG-200mm
- Output Wires: 14AWG-200mm
- Input Connector: XT60
- Output Connectors: 4.0mm Bullet Connectors (Female)
- Size: 37.2x31.9x18.4mm
- Weight: 70.2g (w/Wires)
- Motors: 540 & 550 Size Brushed Motors
- Vehicles: 1/10 Rock Crawlers
- Firmware Upgrade: Not Supported
ESC Programing via:
- SET Button on ESC: Supported
- LED Program Box: Supported
- LCD G2 Program Box: Not Supported
- OTA Programmer: Not Supported
- Program Port: Separate
Υπάρχουσες Κριτικές: 0