Tarot 450 PRO V2 FBL TL20006 Flybarless RC Heli
- Newly improved low wind resistance specialized flybarless rotor head assembly, with reduced distance between rotor head and frame, effectively lowering the CG for better 3D performance.
- Improved side frame design, with dedicated ZYX mounting location. 3GX can be placed in between frames, or behind anti-rotation guide, resulting in clean wire management and improved aesthetics.
- Unibody main shaft and servo mount, simplifying servo replacement and improving ease of maintenance.
- Longer battery mounting plate with integrated ESC mount. Not only is the battery mount more rigid, the battery can be shifted based on its dimension for better CG.
- High efficiency tail shaft drive design, dramatically reduce power loss associated with belt driven system, and at the same time increase power output.
- Vertical rudder servo mount design moving the CG closer to center, improving agility during 3D maneuvers.
- Unique opposing weighted tail blade grips effectively increase rudder and gyro performance, for superior tail locking and higher precision.
- New aerodynamic canopy with paint scheme resembling the T-Rex 600E Pro, perfectly matched to the helicopter frame to create aesthetic perfection.
- Users must have a certain concept of security to operate the R/C helicopters.
Be sure to read and comply with related safety notes of instruction manual before flying.
- Main Rotor Diameter:710mm
- Tail Rotor Diameter:158mm
- Motor Drive Gea:14T
- Main Drive Gear:150T
- Autorotation Tail Drive Gear:106T
- Tail Drive Gear:25T
Newly designed head block with high rigidity and stability.
Single piece integrated design of main bearing block and servo mount.
Single piece integrated design of anti-rotation guide and gyro mount.
Single piece integrated landing gear.
Highly stable flybar control system.
High precision bearing mixing arms.
Newly designed high resolution swashplate.
Single piece battery mount with integrated canopy mount designed to bring CG closer to disk plane.
Highly rigid frame with single piece carbon side and bottom plates.
Highly efficient shaft driven tail design.
Weighted tail rotor blade grips to repel centripetal forces.
Straight-up in-frame rudder servo mount for improved geometry.
Newly designed aerodynamic canopy.
Newly designed high torque motor.
Newly designed high strength main blade grips.
High precision main rotor assembly
Newly improved low wind resistance specialized flybarless rotor head assembly
Grommet is made of nylon with MoS2.It Features wear-resisting and smooth for quick movement of swashplate. It improve control precision and lifetime.
Integrated battery / ESC mount, allowing adjustment based on battery dimension for optimal CG of the helicopter
Newly designed gyro mount
Newly designed main frame set to simplify servos installation and maintenance
Highly rigid frame with single piece carbon side and
Vertical rudder servo mount design moving the CG closer to center
Newly improved side frame plate with special ZYX mounting locations. It can be mounted inside the frame, or behind the antirotation guide for better wire management and cleaner look
Unique opposing weighted tail blade grips effectively increase rudder and gyro performance
Single piece integrated landing gear
Fiberglass painted canopy
1* Tarot 450 Pro V2 flybarless kit
Current Reviews: 0