Castle Creations TALON HV 120 - 3-12S 120A 10A-BEC ESC
The biggest BEC on the block.The first entry in the Talon HV Series, Talon HV 120, has the power in all the right places, and the looks to match. The first high voltage controller to come out of the Castle factory with a built-in BEC deserves nothing but the biggest BEC we could muster. No more reaching for an external BEC or messing with extra wiring. At the heart of this powerhouse sits a 20A peak** BEC with selectable 6v or 8v output voltage. With a voltage input range from 3S to 12S LiPo, and a 120A* continuous amperage capability, itΆs capable of up to 6000W of continuous power for a wide variety of heli and fixed wing applications. It's sleek aluminum case not only ensures your Talon HV stays cool during high power demand situations, but also looks the part while doing it. For those seeking optimum cooling performance, we are offering a 40mm fan accessory, it is recommended for set ups with low airflow, such as under canopies or in a fuselage. Talon HV users will have access to our industry leading software functions and USB programming capability via Castle Link USB adapter***.
- Input voltage: MIN: 3S LiPo - MAX: 12S LiPo
- Max continuous amperage at full throttle: 120 amps*
- BEC voltage (voltage regulator for powering radio and servos): User selectable choice of 6 or 8 volts output
- BEC output: 20 amp peak** - 10 amp continuous
- Connectors: Built-in 5.5 mm female bullets, matching 5.5 mm male bullets included, battery connector sold separately.
- Width: 51.1 mm
- Length: 96.8 mm
- Depth: 20.4 mm
- Weight: 186 g with 150 mm wires and no battery connector
Items needed for operation or installation:
- Battery connector (not included)
- Fully programmable Castle feature set using Castle Link USB adapter (coupon for free Castle Link adapter included in package) and freely downloadable Castle Link Windows software.
*RC HOBBY APPLICATION RATING: 120 amps for the duration of a single 10,000 mAh battery pack with the ESC in contact with a 5 mph airflow of 25C (77F) or cooler air. Controller temperature must never exceed 100C (212F). Exceeding current or temperature ratings may damage components and may shorten the life of the ESC. Always verify system current draw at full-throttle. Decrease load or increase airflow to decrease the ESCΆs operating temperature.
** Peak indicates a current level sustainable for the duration of a typical servoΆs transient current loads. Your setup may vary. Always confirm servo current draw before the first flight of the model.
*** Remove BEC Power wire from receiver before connecting to Castle Link.
Υπάρχουσες Κριτικές: 0