Ripmax Acro Wot Mk2 ARTF EP/GPThe Acro Wot Mk2 ARTF has been updated to work with both IC and Electric power systems. Produced under licence and with the approval of the original designer Chris Foss, the Acro Wot Mk 2 ARTF is an icon around flying fields everywhere, with its unbeatable combination of great looks and superb flying performance.
Assembled with great care and attention from best quality balsa and ply, then professionally covered in high quality film, the Acro Wot also features a moulded glass fibre cowling as well as a moulded and tinted canopy. The painted pilot is pre-fitted, and the model comes with a very substantial pre-formed main undercarriage, which attaches to a strong and resilient mounting in the fuselage fully capable of handling those occasional less than perfect landings. The model is supplied complete with all control accessories and airframe hardware.
To select between electric or I/C power you just need to add the relevant accessory pack. The EP pack is part number A-CF007/ELP and the IC pack is part number A-CF007/ICP.
Flying performance is truly excellent, the Acro Wot being fully aerobatic, yet remaining stable and easy to fly for less experienced pilots and both take off and landings being simple to perform.
• Fully built-up from balsa and ply for maximum strength and lightness
• Pre-painted fibreglass cowling
• Pre-formed alloy undercarriage
• Tinted canopy and pre-painted pilot figure
• Factory covered in high quality heatshrink film
• Comprehensive set of accessories
• Detailed full colour manual
• Optional Electric or I/C power pack available
Υπάρχουσες Κριτικές: 0